- Create a clear vision of what you want to be different
- Make a structured plan for overcoming your current problems
- Understand how the experience is affecting you physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually
- Get back in touch with your strengths, values and presence
- Learn from the negative experience and use it to strengthen you
- Move on with confidence and renewed energy
- Seek out and attract the support you want and need
- Develop unshakable internal blance and recover your emotional poise
Whether you’re suffering work-place bullying, burnout, drastic and dramatic changes, problems with your boss, fear for job security, derailment or any other serious setback, the consequences can quickly spill over into your personal life too. So the sooner you can recover your balance and protect your self-esteem, the sooner you will feel better about yourself, your career and your life.
Author Ann Lewis has experienced workplace bullying herself, and understands the emotional rollercoaster that being off balance can set in motion. Ann successfully recovered from her own bad experience, and her book will help you to do the same.
You can get your copy of the paperback from Amazon by clicking the links in the left-hand panel. Recover Your Balance is also available in an Amazon Kindle edition for immediate download. Do get it. You’ll be glad you did.